Associate (Licensed in Florida, Texas license pending)
Natasha Haney is a former prosecutor who tried more than 30 cases in felony, misdemeanor and juvenile courts in Miami. In her three years as an Assistant State Attorney with the Miami-Dade State Attorney’s Office, she investigated and prosecuted hundreds of cases including attempted murder and armed robbery. She also conducted and defended depositions of experts and other witnesses.
Ms. Haney is a licensed member of the Florida Bar and her membership in the State Bar of Texas is pending.
She interned or clerked in the New York County District Attorney’s Office in New York State, the Santa Clara County and San Mateo County District Attorney’s Offices in California, and the Office of the New York State Attorney General, Appeals & Opinions Division.
A graduate of Stanford Law School, she served on the Stanford Law Review there. She is also a graduate of Smith College.
Stanford Law School, Stanford, CA Juris Doctor, June 2015
- Stanford Law Review
- Criminal Prosecution Clinic
- Mock Trial Team
- Trial Advocacy Course, Teaching Assistant
- Parallel Justice Victims’ Rights Pro Bono Project, President
- Recipient of a 2014 Unsung Hero Award from the Victim Support Network and Mothers Against Murder
Smith College, Northampton, MA Bachelor of Arts, Jan. 2010
- Major in Government; Dean’s List, Peer Writing Tutor