AZA Named to Best Law Firms List for Eighth Year by US News – Best Lawyers
November 1, 2019
HOUSTON – For the eighth year in a row, commercial litigation and intellectual property firm AZA is being recognized among the nation’s Best Law Firms by U.S. News & World Report and The Best Lawyers in America.
One of the firm’s clients, the general counsel of a global manufacturer, called the AZA team “the very best civil litigators in Texas. They are well-prepared, thorough, creative, and collaborative. They get great results. They perform better than any other firm I have worked with or against in Texas or anywhere in the world.”
Client evaluations are a crucial element for the researchers in building their prestigious annual list. Also part of the rigorous selection process is peer review from other attorneys in the same practice areas. AZA is listed in the top tier of Houston-area metropolitan law firms for commercial litigation in the 2020 guide.
Client comments are included in the Best Law Firms guide. Here are a few of them for AZA:
- “Ahmad, Zavitsanos, Anaipakos, Alavi & Mensing has great attorneys, is results oriented, and is not afraid to litigate,” said the president of a publicly traded pipeline company.
- “(AZA) and its team of lawyers … are the most dedicated, hard-working, and smart lawyers I have ever come across. They not only performed an excellent job for my company (we won our lawsuit), but they also truly cared about our case and most importantly my employees. I would not hesitate to hire them again and pay their fees. Their legal support team is the best in the business,” said the CEO of a large janitorial business.
- “Ahmad, Zavitsanos, Anaipakos, Alavi & Mensing is my go-to firm for any important civil litigation. They are smart, aggressive and they are not afraid to try a case in court,” said the CEO of a large Houston-based health services provider.
- “I really enjoy working with Ahmad, Zavitsanos, Anaipakos, Alavi & Mensing. Not only do you get very smart lawyers, but you also get very efficient lawyers. An hour of an AZA lawyer’s time is money well spent,” said a senior counsel at a midstream energy company.
- “We have worked with Ahmad, Zavitsanos, Anaipakos, Alavi & Mensing for over 10 years. We can not be more pleased with the outcomes we have achieved with the help of this firm. They have an impeccable understanding of our business and worked closely with our staff during the entire litigation process. They have always been extremely responsive to our needs. Their honesty and integrity is beyond reproach,” another client told the researchers.
AZA, or Ahmad, Zavitsanos, Anaipakos, Alavi & Mensing P.C., is a Houston-based law firm that is home to true courtroom lawyers with a formidable track record in complex commercial litigation, including energy, intellectual property and business dispute cases. AZA is recognized by Chambers USA 2019 among the best in Texas commercial law; by U.S. News – Best Lawyers’ Best Law Firms as one of the country’s best commercial litigation firms for eight years running; was named 2019 Litigation Department of the Year by Texas Lawyer; and was previously dubbed by Law360 a Texas Powerhouse law firm. National corporate counsel named AZA one of the country’s best in client service among law firms serving the Fortune 500 and 1000.